Born in Bari on the 03.October 1979.
After obtaining his diploma in industrial chemistry, he went to the Milan conservatory under the direction of Susanna Beltrami.
In 3 years he has followed classical, contemporary, modern dance, theatre and music. He joined the 6th year of the training at “London Contemporary of Dancing” and finished his education in dance at « Centro della Danza Aterballetto ».
Therefore he had collaboration with diverse choreographs and directors, such as:
F. Branciaroli (Italy), S. Beltrami (Italy), L. Petrillo (Italy),
M. Baldwin (Rambert Ballett – UK), B. Agati (France),
Y. Alexandre (France), M. Blandini – G. Battezzato (Teatri del Vento – France),
O. Py (Grand Théâtre of Geneva – Suisse),
K. Ouali (France), L. Hoche (France), L. Josefsson (Sweden),
D. Drouard (France), Caroline Bo (France), Farid Ounchiouene (France).
In 2004 he is leading his first choreographic project and founding the Association Expresso Forma – Cie Ezio Schiavulli.
As the head of the company, Ezio develops with his team, a work of research over a multiple divers creations, a union of languages mixed artistically and in cooperation that meets different cultural partners.
Today Ezio Schiavulli is International member of council of the Dance (UNESCO).
Photo credit: © Natascia Abbattista
Ezio Schiavulli develops an educational work with a technique « Physical Movement”, which exploits all the possibilities of movements on the ground without any strength, a work on the weight, on the movement in spiral, on the sagittal and vertical plan. An elaboration of the body in the space, a precise focus on the positions of supports, skeleton and muscles in dynamics; an organic construction of the muscular chain and the principles of the engine of the movement.
The choreographic writing is the main thread.
An evolution towards the improvisation, the construction of the shape by the need for the technique towards the expression.
• Class for Yvann Alexandre Company
• Class for Lionel Hoche Company
• Class for Teatri del Vento Company
• Class for Raande-vo (Suède) Company
• Class for the Biennale de Venise project dancers
• Class for RANDOM DANCE (Wayne McGregor) Company
• Semi-professionals Dancers of Cholet, Paris, Tournan-en-Brie
• Comedians and musicians of Cholet
• Daily training course of the dancer, for professionals
• Professional Dancers of Studio Harmonic, Paris
• Dancers in formation in Conservatoire of Milan
• Professional dancers in training center « Music Art & Show » Milan
• Professional dancers in training center “Area Dance” Milan
• Professional dancers in training center “CIRA” Strasbourg (FR)
• Professional dancers in training center “MA.MA” di Vicenza (IT)
• Awakening in the dance for the children in Center of leisure of Cholet and Savigny-le-Temple
• Actors et musicians of Cholet
• Class of daily training of the dancer, for the professionals
• Professional dancers in the Studio Harmonic, Paris
• Stage IN- Stage OFF: training for amateur and professional dancers in Gravina in Puglia, Italie
Photo credit: © Viviana Cavarra
Born by the fusion of living art and plastic art, an artistic connection between Ezio Schiavulli (choreograph – interpret) and Michele Ardito (plastic artist), the professional choreography company leads and guides the development and choreographic creation, diffusion, professional training / awareness and artistic education.
City’s and provinces that have welcomed the company as a resident:
Cholet in Pays-de-la-Loire (49), Montélimar in Drôme (26), subsidized by the General Council of Seine-et-Marne (77), and as such the first dance company in a residence in the department, with partner cities Tournan-en-Brie and Savigny-le-Temple, supported by the Cultural Centers broadcast « Les Passerelles » Pontault-Combault, « Le Safran » Brie-Comte-Robert and « Espace Charles Vanel » Lagny-sur-Marne.
In January 2014, in residence at the Center for Choreographic Development Les Hivernales in Avignon.
President, Sidonie Lerer
Paymaster, Jérôme Pissier
Adriano COLETTA – Anthony CAZAUX – Akane TAKASUGI – Chloé HERNANDEZ CAMUS
Christine ROTSEN – Elena CIAVARELLA – Eric DEVILLER – Géraldine BOQUET – Jean JOAS
Jonathan BER – José Tomas OLAVARRIA SCHELLHORN – Kevin BRUNEEL – Laurent JOAS
Loredana SAVINO – Marie RUAL – Morgan BOMIN – Nacime BENSALEM – Nikola KRIZKOVA
Noellie BORDELET – Philippe LEHBAR – Philippe MESIA – Sabine GAUTRAIN
Sylvain BRONDEL – Thomas MERCERON – Tiziana VITTO – Tarek AITMEDDOUR
Chloé FERSING – Jonathan BER – Adrien OUAKI – U’Munacidde group
Photo credit: © Valentin Bois
68, rue Georges Clémenceau – 77220 Tournan-en-Brie
President – Tél. : +33 6 70 07 06 73
Choreograph – Tél. (FR) : +33 6 85 99 82 59 – (IT) +39 339 64 99 947
For any piece of information, thank you for completing the form below: